About the Gqrx .raw format for I/Q

Guillermo Rodriguez

Apr 7, 2016, 10:02:58 AM4/7/16
to Gqrx SDR
Someone can say to me some about of Gqrx .raw format for I/Q?  It is compressed or Uncompressed? It is binary or ascii? Do you know some tool to read this data?
Thank you

Robin Gape

Apr 7, 2016, 10:58:00 AM4/7/16
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Guillermo,

you may find these links useful as a starting point:

http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/GQRX-raw-IQ-file-format-structure-td55448.html

https://github.com/csete/gqrx/issues/250

HTH

Robin, G8DQX

On 07/04/16 15:02, Guillermo Rodriguez wrote:
Someone can say to me some about of Gqrx .raw format for I/Q?  It is compressed or Uncompressed? It is binary or ascii? Do you know some tool to read this data?
Thank you

Guillermo Rodriguez

Apr 7, 2016, 2:55:19 PM4/7/16
to Gqrx SDR
Thank you Robin. I will be try in these ways to search the light!