İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Pavel Milanes (CO7WT)

okunmadı,
22 Oca 2016 08:34:0122.01.2016
alıcı gq...@googlegroups.com
Good morning to everyone.

In this days I was playing with a hombrew upconverter based on the
Polyakov Mixer (Sub-harmonic mixer) with very good results; (details
will be published later, Direct 75 Mhz TTL module as clock, half the
freq I use to up convert, loss conversion aprox 8 dB, good linearity,
simple and reproducible... etc.)

And a friend of mine with a hardware SDR (ALVALA series) ask me for a
recorded IQ file lo test.

And here is the question:

Is the GQRX IQ saved file compatible with the rest of the windows SDR
software?

If not, there is an utility to convert such file to the default *.wav
that they use?

73, CO7WT.

Alexandru Csete

okunmadı,
23 Oca 2016 10:44:1923.01.2016
alıcı gq...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 2:33 PM, Pavel Milanes (CO7WT)
<co...@frcuba.co.cu> wrote:

> Is the GQRX IQ saved file compatible with the rest of the windows SDR
> software?

Hi Pavel,

Gqrx stores I/Q data in raw float complex format and I doubt other
SDRs will be able to read it, besides a GNU Radio flow graphs.

> If not, there is an utility to convert such file to the default *.wav that
> they use?

You can use sox on linux, I believe there have even been posted a few
hints here on this mailing list some time ago.

Alex

Monkey War

okunmadı,
10 Mar 2017 03:02:2610.03.2017
alıcı Gqrx SDR
you can try truncate wav file header to get raw binary record

在 2016年1月23日星期六 UTC+8下午11:44:19,Alexandru Csete写道:
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti