Gqrx SDR as Spectrum Analyzer

Joan Pere López Veraguas

Oct 25, 2017, 3:15:35 PM10/25/17
to Gqrx SDR
Hi everybody,

I am building an Spectrum Analyzer based on traditional RF circuits: Amplifiers, mixers, attenuators, local oscillators, demodulators, etc.
As a controller I am going to use the Raspberry PI3 + Creator Qt for the GUI. With this hardware and software architecture really is a long and hard work to do.
But recently I am observing the possibility to use Gqrx + Qt Creator in order to control the hardware. The question is: do you have the source files of Gqrx in order to be build through Qt creator running in the Raspberry PI3?

I attached a picture of my project.

BR,

Pere

Joan Pere López Veraguas

Oct 25, 2017, 3:19:55 PM10/25/17
to Gqrx SDR
Of course using a hardware dongle RTL-SDR instead of the traditional circuitery.

Alexandru Csete

Oct 25, 2017, 5:30:37 PM10/25/17
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hello Pere,

Interesting project. The source code for gqrx is avaialble on github https://github.com/csete/gqrx

Alex

Joan Pere López Veraguas

Oct 26, 2017, 2:34:54 AM10/26/17
to Gqrx SDR
Hi Alexandru,

Many thanks for your help.
Can be compiled within Qt without initial modifications in the source code?

Pere