All Mumbai Gayatri Pariwar Zonal Meeting on 29th July ,Sunday

Gayatri Pariwar Youth Group Mumbai ( GPYGM)

Jun 27, 2008, 6:11:28 AM6/27/08
to gpdgm...@googlegroups.com, talk2...@googlegroups.com, gp...@googlegroups.com

Atmiya Paarijans

Pranam,

Glad to inform you that Zonal Meeting of All Mumbai Gayatri Pariwar , is scheduled on  29 th July Sunday morning 10 a.m onwards at Gayatri Pariwar Pragya Peeth ,Bhiwandi under the auspicious guidance of Shri Vireshwar Uphadyay ji & Shri Anand Mishraji  ,from Shantikunj Hardwar .

All are co-ordinally invited . Please pass this message to all paarijans in touch with you .For details pls contact 9823239393 /9270792947

On behalf of Gayatri Pariwar Mumbai

Jateen Dave

Together, we have the opportunity and potential to transform the lives of millions through spirituality.

--
Gayatri Pariwar Youth Group Mumbai -GPYGM
Our websites: http://www.awgp.org/ ,  http://www.dsvv.org/ ,

Coming together is beginning, staying together is progress and working
together is success with thinking globally & acting locally.