help with "Previous/Next" error

lzei...@brandeis.edu

Aug 26, 2015, 11:57:14 AM8/26/15
to Guide on the Side discussion
My tutorial is showing extraneous word ("Next" and "Previous") on almost all of the first five pages. I don't see anything wrong in the code, and no matter how many times I delete and re-enter the content, the extraneous words still show up. Can anybody figure out what's going on?

anw...@butler.edu

Jul 27, 2016, 1:21:04 PM7/27/16
to Guide on the Side discussion
I just took a look at your guide and it seems as if the issue was resolved. I am having this issue with a tutorial I just built. Could you share any insight into how you resolved this issue?

Thanks!

Andrew Welp
Butler University

Lisa Zeidenberg

Jul 27, 2016, 1:51:37 PM7/27/16
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

I ended up breaking up the guide into smaller tutorials -- the problem seems to be related to the length of the guide. Does that work for you?

Lisa

anw...@butler.edu

Jul 27, 2016, 2:37:04 PM7/27/16
to Guide on the Side discussion
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your reply. My fears have been confirmed. I was actually attempting to consolidate several tutorials so it's back to square one! Thank you nevertheless!

-Andrew

Lisa Zeidenberg

Jul 28, 2016, 8:50:18 AM7/28/16
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com