error after install

rod bustos

Apr 27, 2015, 3:17:07 PM4/27/15
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com

I recently upgraded to the latest version of GOTS.  Most functions seem to be working fine; however, I just noticed an odd error when trying to insert a question in a tutorial.

I am getting a pop-up box that says: "Question:  This field cannot be left blank."   Screenshot is below.

The question is definitely filled in so I'm not sure what's causing the pop-up.

Can anyone provide guidance on what may be causing this?

thanks,
Rod

Mike Hagedon

Jun 24, 2015, 8:38:22 PM6/24/15
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com, rbu...@gmail.com
Sorry for the delay, Rod. Did you figure this out? I don't recall seeing that issue before.

Mike