Theme help?

Alvin Dantes

Nov 18, 2014, 9:24:57 AM11/18/14
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi. There doesn't seem to be much in this group in the way of theming. Does anyone know of a place to discuss ideas and issues with themes? Also, could anyone tell me how I can properly alter the width of the guide on the side? I want to make it look better on different sized screens. For example, embedding it into LibGuides is awful because the guide takes up half the screen at that point.

Mike Hagedon

Dec 11, 2014, 4:46:40 PM12/11/14
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alvin,
There hasn't been a lot of discussion around theming here (I know Lauren Magnuson has done some theming work). I haven't written much documentation on it. Most CakePHP theming info should apply, but I'd welcome more GotS-specific discussion on theming on this list.

On your specific question, it's been a while since I wrote that code, but I'd start by fiddling with #draggable in tutorials/view.css (in your theme, not GotS core): https://github.com/michaelhagedon/Guide-on-the-Side/blob/master/app/webroot/css/tutorials/view.css#L22

Mike