Install issues

jgchur...@ualr.edu

Mar 28, 2017, 2:46:57 PM3/28/17
to Guide on the Side discussion
I installed Guide on the Side today to provide this to our library staff so they could test with it but I get "An Internal Error Has Occurred". Any ideas what went wrong or what log(s) I can check? See attached for a screenshot.
2017-03-28 13_45_18-.png

Andy Osborne - University of Arizona Library

Mar 31, 2017, 11:03:50 AM3/31/17
to Guide on the Side discussion
Can you try setting debug level to something greater than 0 in app/Config/core.php? Set it to 2 if you're willing, but here's description of what the output is depending on the debug level:
Development Mode:
  1: Errors and warnings shown, model caches refreshed, flash messages halted.
  2: As in 1, but also with full debug messages and SQL output.