EBSCO Databases Issue

jmr...@wisc.edu

Sep 19, 2016, 11:55:49 AM9/19/16
to Guide on the Side discussion
Hello,

We're experiencing a blank screen or a scrolling error (top-down scrolling disabled) in all EBSCO Databases when using any browser within the GOTS i-frame. In Chrome, we simply receive a blank screen when clicking on the database. I noticeda previous thread indicating this was an EBSCO-side issue, and have also confirmed with our IT. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

The previous thread indicated EBSCO was working, back in February 2016, but we are still experiencing this issue. Any thoughts, fixes, or libraries experiencing this issue?

Thanks,
Miguel
UW-Madison Libraries
-

Graham Sherriff

Sep 20, 2016, 11:53:24 AM9/20/16
to Guide on the Side discussion
This fix worked for my library's GOTS installation:

Add this CSS to the EBSCO bottom branding:

body
{overflow-y:visible !important;}

It was provided by Jeff Karlsen of Sacramento City College:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/gots-discuss/-LObsuUwAoQ