New Pop Up Mode???

UOW Library

Feb 19, 2018, 11:04:50 PM2/19/18
to Guide on the Side discussion
I notice there is a new pop up which forces the user to resize the window before it launches. Does anyone know which file/s we need to update to do this? And where can I get them
I don't want to re-install the whole thing if possible as it goes through a long process.....

Thanks again
Nick

Sult, Leslie A - (lsult)

Feb 20, 2018, 4:13:41 PM2/20/18
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com, Simpson, William S - (wsimpson), Qi, Rui - (ruiqi), Mery, Yvonne D - (ymery)

Hi Nick! If you are looking at the demo site, we are in the process of trying to improve the user experience for pop-up mode. Will and Rui at the UAL have been working hard to make some user improvements designs that Yvonne and I are testing. We’ve been through several iterations and have one more round of usability testing scheduled for next week. If we’ve come up with a good design, we’ll need to work on ensuring that it is ADA compliant and then we can release it to the GotS community.

Hopefully this helps!

Leslie

UOW Library

Feb 22, 2018, 6:10:26 PM2/22/18
to Guide on the Side discussion
Great, thanks Leslie

On Wednesday, 21 February 2018 08:13:41 UTC+11, sultl wrote:

Hi Nick! If you are looking at the demo site, we are in the process of trying to improve the user experience for pop-up mode. Will and Rui at the UAL have been working hard to make some user improvements designs that Yvonne and I are testing. We’ve been through several iterations and have one more round of usability testing scheduled for next week. If we’ve come up with a good design, we’ll need to work on ensuring that it is ADA compliant and then we can release it to the GotS community.

Hopefully this helps!

Leslie

Graham Sherriff

Sep 6, 2018, 10:26:29 AM9/6/18
to Guide on the Side discussion
Hi Leslie,

Is there any update on the availability of the new popup directions? I'd like to implement them, but - like Nick - without a new install if possible.

Thanks!

-- Graham

Mike Hagedon

Oct 5, 2018, 2:59:30 PM10/5/18