Selecting correct answer for questions

Loren Omoth

Nov 5, 2014, 8:20:34 PM11/5/14
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com
When creating questions, I put the correct answer in the first box where the default answer selection is made.  When I preview the question, the correct answer is indicating the wrong answer.

Sult, Leslie A - (lsult)

Nov 6, 2014, 10:18:50 AM11/6/14
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi Loren – I just went in and worked with our install and was able to set a correct answer by clicking the radio button – was this not working for you? I’ve attached an image so you can see what I clicked. I am wondering if this is related to what browser you are using as well as the adding questions issue?

Leslie

RIGHTWRONG.jpg

Loren Omoth

Nov 6, 2014, 7:01:29 PM11/6/14
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I was putting the correct answer in the first box.  The default for the radio button was at the first box.  I use Firefox.

Thanks.

Loren

Nov 6, 2014, 7:02:45 PM11/6/14
to <gots-discuss@googlegroups.com>, Sult, Leslie A - (lsult)
Hey Loren - could you send me a screenshot?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Leslie

Loren Omoth

Nov 10, 2014, 7:22:38 PM11/10/14
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com

Ummmm....yes, but I'm not sure what you want to see.  I simply put the correct answer in the first answer box as that is where the blue dot in the radio button defaulted.  However, when I looked at the finished preview, the incorrect response was in the 'correct' box.  My responses that I typed in still matched up correctly with its answer, but when i hit "check answer", if i hit the correct answer, the window would open up and it would say "incorrect" in the pink bar at the top of the window.  My response that I typed in would say "correct" or whatever, but the message at the top of the window would be different.  Try looking at my tutorial "Accessing and using the GHS Library website".  Look at all the answers for a question.  You will see that what I wrote in the response box does not match up with what the message is at the top of the box.  Hope this makes sense.  Let me know if you still need a screenshot and what you want to see.

Thanks.

Loren

Nov 12, 2014, 12:24:54 PM11/12/14
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com

Hey Loren! I just went into the demo account and was able to update the first few of you questions so that they defaulted to the correct answer. Once you click the radio button next to the correct answer, you need to go to the bottom of the screen and click the green update button. I just checked and the answers are showing up correctly on the demo site.

Hopefully this helps!

11-12-2014 10-21-56 AM.jpg

Loren Omoth

Nov 12, 2014, 7:12:05 PM11/12/14
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com

OK - thanks!  I did hit the update button, but will look at it again.

Loren