No login page?

Anthony Gasperini

Nov 20, 2015, 9:59:19 AM11/20/15
to Guide on the Side discussion
Hello,

I am new to Guide On The Side and CakePHP and our library would like us to install this application to demo and see if it meets their needs.  I have a Windows and MSSQL server environment and I believe have the database structure built correctly.  However when opening the browser, it goes to http://localhost/login with a 404 error.  There does not seem to be any file called login.php within my web directory which I extracted from the downloaded zip file.  Can anyone please open my eyes to this error?

Thank You,
Tony
IT, Greenfield Community College, MA

Blake Galbreath

Jan 4, 2016, 1:21:52 PM1/4/16
to Guide on the Side discussion
Hi Tony,

Did you fill out a login/password in config.yml and make the app/tmp folder 777?. And run the migrations command? I just upgraded to beta4 this weekend (someone previous did the initial install) and that seemed to be all I needed to do to get it up and running.

Blake