Numbered lists

Jeff

Apr 29, 2015, 2:40:17 PM4/29/15
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com
In GOTS, it seems that ordered / numbered lists (<ol>) are not available in the TinyMCE toolbar by default. I added ordered lists (numlist) to the toolbar using the helper file and it shows up when I'm editing guides. If I use it, I see an ordered list (<ol>) in the editor. Bu if I then save the tutorial, the ordered list is converted to an unordered list (<ul>).

Is there any way to make ordered lists in GOTS using valid HTML, i.e. using ol rather than paragraphs with free-text 1, 2, etc.? They can be useful in describing step-by-step instructions, and unordered lists are not supposed to be used (per W3C) when the order is important.

Mike Hagedon

Jun 24, 2015, 8:44:21 PM6/24/15
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com, jeffrey...@scc.losrios.edu
Sorry for the delay, Jeff. I've filed this request in our issue queue: https://github.com/ualibraries/Guide-on-the-Side/issues/131