HTML editor?

Jessica GR

Jul 6, 2017, 12:42:23 PM7/6/17
to Guide on the Side discussion
Would it be possible to build an HTML editor into the interface? I'm not sure if it's just us, but we've run into several situations where it would be handy to have an editor built in to do minor changes.

Thanks!
Jessica

Mike Hagedon

Jul 14, 2017, 12:00:25 PM7/14/17
to Guide on the Side discussion
Hi Jessica,
It would be possible to modify the WYSIWYG editor with a small code change, but then it'd be harder to upgrade GotS later and keep your change. The issue with adding the button in GotS core for everyone is that the special images for questions, etc. could easily be damaged. I can certainly see how it'd be useful, though, I've needed it!

An immediate solution is to disable JavaScript, refresh the editor page, edit the HTML, save, then turn JS back on. That's not great, but it's something...

Mike