TOC automatically displayed

Ilana Kingsley

Mar 6, 2018, 2:31:29 PM3/6/18
to Guide on the Side discussion
Hi All,

For some reason, all of my guide on the side tutorials have the table of contents showing and the TOC and everything is unclickable.

I haven't made any changes and this is happening to all of my tutorials.

Thoughts on why this is happening and how this is fixable are appreciated!

TIA,

Ilana

Sult, Leslie A - (lsult)

Mar 6, 2018, 4:58:09 PM3/6/18
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com, Osborne, Clint Andy - (cao89), Simpson, William S - (wsimpson)

Hi Ilana – this is Leslie – I just checked our UA tutorials on both chrome and firefox and am not the error, although I have seen it in the past. I am ccing Andy and Will on this message to see if they have any idea about what is happening or suggestions for how to fix it.

Image removed by sender.

Ilana Kingsley

Mar 9, 2018, 10:35:16 AM3/9/18
to Guide on the Side discussion
I've upgraded to the latest version and the problem has been fixed.