GotS with Blackboard LMS

Colleen Cameron

Mar 31, 2014, 4:13:24 PM3/31/14
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone been able to implement GotS with Blackboard? After logging in, GotS closes. Any help is appreciated!

Mike Hagedon

Mar 31, 2014, 7:29:29 PM3/31/14
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com
We’ve encountered that problem too. The next release of GotS will allow the tutorial to run inside a popup; Blackboard Learn should be able to work with it then.

Mike

Colleen Cameron

Apr 1, 2014, 9:14:07 AM4/1/14
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the response, Mike! We'll have to watch for the next release.

Karli Mair

Mar 4, 2015, 1:05:19 PM3/4/15
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

Are there any updates on the tutorial running inside a popup? We're interested in using it in Blackboard as well.

Thanks!
Karli

Sult, Leslie A - (lsult)

Mar 4, 2015, 2:12:45 PM3/4/15
to gots-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi Karli! We have some good news. We’ve been testing the pop-up mode here at the UofA and are close to being ready to release the code. Mike, Ginger and  Will (our new awesome programmer) are working on a few additional fixes to GotS and once they are done and the documentation is updated we expect to be able to do a release. We don’t have a firm date, but the work is moving along and we are all really excited to share the next iteration.

Hopefully his helps!

Leslie