Party, movies, sale, oh my!

Gorge

Oct 13, 2009, 6:27:46 PM10/13/09
to Gorge Performance
Pray for snow party this Thursday the 15th at Gorge Performance. We're
premiering Burton's new "B Movie" on the gigantor outdoor screen with
the Burton rep and team while enjoyin' refreshments and roastin'
weenies. Movie starts at 8.

But that's not all...we're having a 20% Off Sale on all 2010 snowboard
gear. Yes all. Burton, Lib, 686, Bonfire, DC, Rome , Ride and more,
starting a 6 p.m.

Brave Dave will be bringing down a special Slingshot film as well for
you kiters. Can't imagine NOT showing a surf

Dress warm and be good Oregonians. Winter is here dammit, embrace it.
Come have some fun!

Thanks,
Bob