super radical events

Gorge

Aug 10, 2010, 4:43:38 PM8/10/10
to Gorge Performance
Hello Everybody!

#1) We are excited to announce that we are working with the Dew Tour
so we can provide you discounted tickets in the shop ($10 - $30
cheaper with no fee's or taxes)!

The Dew Tour, the Worlds premier season-long action sports tour, will
be returning to Portland Oregon’s Rose Quarter from August 12th-15th.
The event will feature the world’s greatest talent in action sports, a
free concert on Friday by Neon Tree’s and Paper Tongues, and a high
tech Festival Village with interactive booths and trucks of free stuff
to give away. Also, Shaun White just confirmed he will be competing
in skate vert!

#2) On August 25th WE ARE HAVING A PARTY! While we do hate to see the
long days of summer rapidly slipping by, but we still have some sun
and summer fun in the future and we are all excited for fall to
arrive! So on the 25th we're throwing a Full Moon Surf party. In
addition to Hawaiian grub paired with Primo beer, we'll be showing
Melali, the Drifter Sessions on the outdoor big screen along with
other entertaining features to keep it interesting. Food and beer
starts at 7:30pm and we'll show Melali Sessions at 9pm!

So come paddle with us tonight, or come on in and grab a dew tour
ticket and come the 25th for some surf party fun! SEE YOU SOON!

--
Gorge Performance
Snow Surf Sail Kite Skate - Since 1983