Gorge Performance Ross Island SUP Series

Gorge

Apr 29, 2010, 8:08:22 PM4/29/10
to Gorge Performance
Just a quick reminder that we've got an awesome SUP race series this
spring, starting next Saturday, May 8th. Please check our homepage for
all the details: www.gorgeperformance.com

BTW, we have new SUP demos in store to try if you are in the hunt for
a board and want to try a few before making a decision.

Hey you kiters, we got Revs, Envys and Rebels in stock, but selling
through quickly. Don't dilly dally or you'll be sorry.

For you surfing families with little ones, we just received a couple
of Stewart Fartknockers (yes, you read that right). A Fartknocker is a
micro funboard for groms. They're pretty funny, but totally legit. I
want to ride one :-)
http://www.stewartsurfboards.com/surfboards/2010/87592

Lots of summer goodies in, or coming in soon....Reef and Rainbow
sandals, tons 'o' boardshorts, new tide watches, Hippy Tree tees....
Pray for sun!

We still have several wetsuits on closeout....i.e. Rip Curl 4/3
Classic only $119!

That's all for now. Hope to see a bunch of you SUPers at the races.
Gonna be fun!

Gorge Crew
www.gorgeperformance.com