July news from Gorge

1 view

Gorge

Jul 14, 2010, 7:16:50 PM7/14/10
to Gorge Performance
New in the shop:

New ...LOST skateboards in stock. Super cool. We are expanding our
skate dept with a variety of new items, so come on down and check it
out.

We have a huge selection of SUPs and paddles in stock right now
including several new boards from Jimmy Lewis.

New 2m Airush inflatable trainer kites in stock. This is a full-
featured mini-kite which enables you to practice water relaunches and
realistic kite safety protocol. It even comes complete with a 4-line
bar and 15m lines.

And another goody for you kiters and windsurfers, we've got the new
Skywatch 1 wind meters in stock.

Lastly, a few events on the horizon:

The Windsurfing Movie II premier is this Saturday at Cinema 21, doors
open at 8 p.m. Showtime at 8:30.

Cape Kiwanda Longboard Contest Aug. 7th - 8th. Always a good time.
Find the entry form here: http://www.capekiwandalongboardcontest.com/

It's SUMMER, people. Get out there!

Gorge Crew