2012 Snowboard Pre-Sale and other news

Gorge

Oct 8, 2011, 1:46:26 AM10/8/11
to Gorge Performance
Hey Gorge Groupers,

Our 2012 Snowboard Pre-Sale is on now through October 15th. 10% off
anything snow related: boards, boots, bindings, outerwear, etc. If you
know you need something, reward your timely preparedness by saving a
few bucks. We just made a blog post previewing some new items. In
fact, you may want to subscribe to our blog to receive new post alerts
automatically.... http://www.gorgeperformance.com/blog/

Lots of surfboards marked $100 off. Your new board might be waiting
for you RIGHT NOW, wishing you'd come claim it. Pretty sure we have
more boards in stock than any other shop in the NW (maybe even
California?). Not braggin', just sayin'.

Crazy good deals on 2011 kites and kiteboards (like $500 off Slingshot
RPMs!).

We're also selling off our SUP/surf demos and rental equipment. Call
or stop in for more info.

Don't forget to shop the Pre-Sale - only 7 days left!!

Gorge Crew