Step by step tutorial

Paul Handley

Jan 28, 2017, 9:47:16 PM1/28/17
to Ratchet
Rachet seems to be a great way to create mobile apps. The problem is the "instructions" don't say how to "compile" the app int  an apk file. Is there a step by step tutorial out there somewhere that I could use to get started? I've had experience with frameworks before that use Google Groups and haven't had any luck. I'll give this group a day or two to respond but I can't wait for ever. I don't mean to be rude or insulting but I get disappointed waiting for a response that never comes.
Thanks,
Paul

Gabe Velez

Jan 29, 2017, 11:45:32 PM1/29/17
to Ratchet
Unfortunately, Ratchet hasn't been updated in over 2 years - better going with React Native (https://facebook.github.io/react-native/) of Angular Material (https://material.angularjs.org/latest/).
I know that's not what you want to hear, but they are better supported nowadays.

Gabe

Paul Handley

Jan 30, 2017, 5:21:12 PM1/30/17
to Ratchet
Yeah that's what I figured onced i saw so many posts going unanswered, Thanks for the reply. I'll try your suggestions.