Ratchet on google +

Alvaro Juste

Mar 29, 2015, 8:01:41 PM3/29/15
to gora...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,

I was wondering if we could have a google plus group. I know that we have this one already but would be cool.

Thanks!

JC

Mar 30, 2015, 10:06:39 PM3/30/15
to gora...@googlegroups.com
I would say it is first appropriate to get some momentum on even this. I am keen to see Ratchet move forward and currently I am seeing very little momentum. I am thinking of building some apps using Ratchet, but I am concerned it is not going to progress.

[a] What is the status of Ratchet and are there new builds/releases in the works?
[b] If the answer is yes to the above, I would be game for G+, otherwise seems to me to be a waste of time?

Does anyone have data around Ratchet going beyond 2.02?

Jean