Fwd: [packer] Packer 0.6.0 is broken when Rackspace (OpenStack) images are created (#1142)

Samuel Falvo II

Jul 8, 2014, 2:13:19 PM7/8/14
to gophercloud-dev
Hello everyone.

As I indicated in the past, I'm having trouble keeping up with Gophercloud maintenance due to projects at work which are demanding nearly all of my bandwidth.  Can someone please step up to the plate and volunteer some effort to help locate and resolve this issue?  Please??  I know this is grossly inconvenient, but I could desparately use the help.

Thanks!