new, slight question

i_own...@hotmail.com

May 1, 2008, 6:28:49 PM5/1/08
Report not abuse
i'd like to start a new language for google... quenya (elves, tolkien,
geeky, but i'm pretty good at it) so i dont know if its possible or
how it could be done, so just let me know

Goran Mitev

May 5, 2008, 6:19:04 AM5/5/08
Report not abuse

I think that Google put the translation service on hold, until further
notice. I am desperately waiting to continue translating in my
language, but that is unfortunately not possible at the moment.