Macedonian translation of Google

Арангел

Mar 24, 2008, 5:21:29 PM3/24/08
The Macedonian translation is there for over two years but is still
unavailable to users. I've been upading it during 2007 and since the
beginning of this year and everything is 100% or almost 100%
translated. I've sent an email to google but they didn't answer
anything. Anyone else has experience with this? How can i ask Google
to publish the translations?

Any advice on this issue is welcomed.
Thanks.

Arangel

Uyghu...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2008, 10:41:38 PM3/24/08

Just keep emailing to the Translation Services.

Carric...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2008, 5:22:42 PM4/7/08
On Mar 24, 10:41 pm, "UyghurG...@gmail.com" <UyghurG...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey, Do you know their email address? I'm new to the language program,
and I'm wandering in circles looking for a contact point. Hoping you
can save me some time if you know it off hand.

Thanks
Carrick

Uyghu...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2008, 3:27:06 AM4/8/08