Serbian language and the scripts problem

ser...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2008, 8:37:39 AM4/10/08

Serbian language uses TWO scripts (Cyrillic and Latin), and not only
one (Cyrillic). Therefore, there should be TWO options for Serbian
language: Serbian Latin and Serbian Cyrillic.

I am not sure how Google handles "special" languages like Serbian that
use two or more scripts, but I suggest that Google should offer two
separate profiles for them.
It is very frustrating for people who use Latin alphabet not to have
an option to change their preferences to Latin. "Only Cyrillic" should
not be the only option.
There should be TWO options - Latin and Cyrillic.

Thanks,

Sergio

P.S.
I have contacted Google translation services many times regarding this
issue and there is no answer - ever. Why?