Fwd: AskBj.net/Google-Weekly.net NewsLetter

Bjorn Behrendt

Nov 29, 2011, 9:15:44 AM11/29/11
to google...@googlegroups.com
 December 2011 Newsletter

Presented By: Bjorn Behrendt

Donations Appreciated

Follow me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook

Please Nominate AskBj.net & Google-Weekly.net for the Edublog Award

Nomination Instructions

FREE Live Webinar!

Go to http://www.AskBj.net to sign up.

Weekly Podcast

covering what’s new in Google.

Learning Strategies: Inquiry / Problem / Project Based Learning

  Thursday, Dec 15, 2011 at 3:30 PM (ET)
  ~ Approx time: 45min

    In this session I will be talking about Inquiry, Problem, and Project based learning strategies and their similarities and differences. I created a lesson specifically to compare the different strategies which I will showcase.

Episode 1 ~ Google+ goes to Apps

Episode 2 ~ Google's New Look and Pick a Time

Episode 3 ~ Veterans and Families

Episode 4 ~ Interview with Greg Benedis-Grab

Episode 5 ~ My New Phone

Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning
   IT Coordinator for Mount St. Joseph Academy
AskBj.net ~ Professional Development and Ed Tech Resources
Never-Stop-Learning.net ~ T-Shirts with a new Ed Tech fact each month
  Follow me: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook via Email