Material Design with GWT(Polymer wrapper)

Blaze

Feb 19, 2015, 7:39:03 AM2/19/15
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I see a lot of people ask for Polymer in GWT.
Here you make a public a wrapper that I extract it from un internal Project I have create it.

https://github.com/Baze985/GwtPolymer

hope you like it!

Cheers

p.s. Missing some of the components, but Ill try to add them in next period...

Alexander Zbiek

Feb 22, 2015, 8:02:07 AM2/22/15
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Great work ! Always thought somebody might have done that.

Keep up your good work. Perhaps it could be combined with gwt singular?

Blagoja Chavkoski

Feb 26, 2015, 6:58:07 AM2/26/15
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Tnx for the good words.
We see what singular will bring out when it becomes production candidate, and then I can do something.

This one is pretty much tested, we use it in one of our inhouse projects with almost no problems at all.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Alexander Zbiek <stronga...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Great work ! Always thought somebody might have done that.

Keep up your good work. Perhaps it could be combined with gwt singular?

Mat

Blaze

Mar 16, 2015, 10:14:00 PM3/16/15
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I thought I wait maybe for Singular on this. But maybe in the next period Ill do it with a Template and PropertyAccess mechanism.
This acctually is the most complex element because its binding bean values to the core list...
Message has been deleted