StockWatcher and Eclypse: problem

Adri

Jan 16, 2009, 11:21:33 AM1/16/09
to Google Web Toolkit
Hello,

I'm approaching GWT and I was trying to follow the instruction in the
tutorial.

When I run the StockWatcher application within Eclypse I got a Could
not find the main class popup and the following errors:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/gwt/util/tools/ToolBase
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
com.google.gwt.util.tools.ToolBase
... 12 more
Exception in thread "main"

I followed perfectly the instruction in the tutorial.

Can anyone help me? I cannot find the error.

Thank you in advance!

Cheers

Adriano