buzz api download - 502 error & IOException

alaura

Oct 13, 2011, 1:00:55 PM10/13/11
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi,

I'm a GWT newbie, but very psyched about it.

I'm getting the following when I try to add the buzz api to my
project. My system config is below:

java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL:
http://api-directory.googleapis.com/5935/download-apiary/buzz/v1
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
at
org.eclipse.update.internal.core.connection.HttpResponse.getInputStream(HttpResponse.java:
126)
at
com.google.gdt.eclipse.core.jobs.DownloadRunnable.run(DownloadRunnable.java:
71)
at
com.google.gdt.eclipse.managedapis.platform.ManagedApiInstallJob.run(ManagedApiInstallJob.java:
133)
at com.google.gdt.eclipse.managedapis.ui.ApiImportWizard
$2.execute(ApiImportWizard.java:134)
at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation
$1.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:106)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:
1975)
at
org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:
118)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext
$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

I'm running windows7, eclipse helois R.2.
I've tried an uninstall/update on all the google plugins.

I'm able to install the Calendar API, though. So I think it's
something about this package.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Can/Should I download the API
elsewhere, stand-alone, and use it with my app that way.

Thanks very much.