gwt-interop-utils release on Maven Central

Paul Stockley

Jun 18, 2016, 8:28:57 PM6/18/16
to GWT Users
I have pushed an initial version of gwt-interop-utils to Maven Central. Thanks for everyone's feedback. I have incorporated what I think makes sense. The documentation has been updated to reflect the changes.

I am sure the library will evolve as GWT2.8 gets closer to release and we see what elemental 2 brings.

I have updated all of the GWTReact projects to use gwt-interop-utils and pushed new versions to Maven Central.

My focus now is to make React and MobX production ready.

Hristo Stoyanov

Jun 20, 2016, 2:22:35 PM6/20/16
to GWT Users
Thank you!