Strange Exception after finishing rpc call

mithrandir

Jan 18, 2007, 10:48:39 AM1/18/07
to Google Web Toolkit, eclip...@gmail.com
Hi there,

after finishing my rpc call without errors, when I click on reload in
the gwt browser or use hot deployment I always get:

18.01.2007 16:29:51 org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry
registerComponent
SEVERE: Error registering
Catalina:type=RequestProcessor,worker=http-8080,name=HttpRequest2
(javax.management.MBeanTrustPermission register)
at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:323)
at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:568)
at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.checkMBeanTrustPermission(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1824)
at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:310)
at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.registerMBean(JmxMBeanServer.java:482)
at
org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.registerComponent(Registry.java:871)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$JmxHttp11ConnectionHandler.init(Http11Protocol.java:147)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.getInitData(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:48)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:673)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
18.01.2007 16:29:51
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$JmxHttp11ConnectionHandler init
WARNING: Error registering request

I am working with the gwt tooling plugin in eclipse with embedded
tomcat (not the GWT internal one!).

Hot deployment definitley has a problem if you change a class that
implements IsSerializable while running the application and then hit
reload. The server goes down....