How to resize the layer of a DeckLayoutPanel when showing the layer after it has been hidden

rkvaja

Jul 24, 2015, 3:19:48 AM7/24/15
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi,

I need to resize the contents of layer within my decklayoutpanel after the layer is shown but can not find a way to achieve this. Does anybody have an idea on how I can do this?

Thanks

jaga

Jul 25, 2015, 4:15:33 AM7/25/15
to Google Web Toolkit
Try onResize or forceLayout. The problem might be that u are using a flow type widget within the layout panel. In that case try setting width height to 100%. Also, if you are using a LayoutPanel for your child widget then you could inherit from ResizeComposite. That will give u the required interfaces and the correct onResize method.

rkvaja

Aug 19, 2015, 8:45:10 AM8/19/15
to Google Web Toolkit
Thanks jaga.

I have actually got a Absolute panel in the layer. This has a width and height of 100%. The child of the absolute panel is another absolute panel (restricted here as I am doing drag and drop using the GWT D'N'D library). It is the child absolute panel which is ending up with a height of zero.

I'm not entirely sure but I may have to create an extension of AbsolutePanel that imlpements the ProvidesResize method by the sounds of it.