GWT 2.8 RC2 with Polymer : Creating custom element using JsInterop

GAURAV GUPTA

Sep 30, 2016, 7:51:17 AM9/30/16
to GWT Users
As in link here : https://vaadin.com/blog/-/blogs/using-polymer-elements-in-gwt-development

We are using JsExport annotation for creating and using/wrapping GWT element in polymer and  creating custom element. But I think 2.8 RC2 is missing JsExport. can you please provide me solution if we can built something like this using GWT 2.8. RC2?

Thanks,
Gaurav

Thomas Broyer

Sep 30, 2016, 8:16:41 AM9/30/16
to GWT Users
JsExport has been replaced by JsType, JsConstructor, JsMethod and JsProperty; see https://docs.google.com/document/d/10fmlEYIHcyead_4R1S5wKGs1t2I7Fnp_PaNaa7XTEk0 (link comes from 2.8 beta release notes)

GAURAV GUPTA

Sep 30, 2016, 9:56:30 AM9/30/16
to GWT Users
Thanks Thomas for quick response, do you see any example using GWT elements to create custom elements using Polymer.

Regards,
Gaurav

Thomas Broyer

Sep 30, 2016, 10:07:24 AM9/30/16