Slowness / Hangs on GWT 2.7 with Chrome 50.0 Release

Niraj Salot

Aug 18, 2016, 11:16:43 PM8/18/16
to GWT Users
Dear Group,

We are using  GWT 2.7 with Chrome 50.0 Release.

We upgraded from Chrome 44.0 to 50.0 since last couple of weeks.

Since the Upgrade , The application hangs , It becomes unresponsive & all sorts of slowness started.

is this a known issue with Chrome 50.0 ? Do we need to perform any changes in GWT side code?

We are using the latest stable version of GWT. So not sure any upgrade on GWT is possible.

Please let me know your suggestions / views.

Thanks , Niraj Salot

Andrei Volgin

Aug 19, 2016, 9:00:27 AM8/19/16
to GWT Users
I have seen no issues with Chrome 50 in my apps. They work as usual.

Is there any reason why you upgraded to Chrome 50? The current stable version is 52. Have you tried it?