(Error): Not implemented number: -2147467263

Manish Kumar

Jul 23, 2009, 11:59:22 AM7/23/09
to Google-We...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everybody,

After a long time, I have started working on GWT though I have been in touch all the time with this group.

Could anybody help me to get rid of this error : :--> (Error): Not implemented number: -2147467263

As of I have checked it out in the code, I have found this method to be responsible.

private

void showPMCommentUI()

{

String compId =

null;

String user =

null;

String selectedComp = Document.get().getElementById(

"loadCommentUI").getInnerText();

Document.get().getElementById(

"loadCommentUI").setInnerText("");

if( selectedComp.indexOf(':') != -1 )

{

user = selectedComp.substring(0, selectedComp.indexOf(

':')- 1);

}

compId = selectedComp.substring(selectedComp.indexOf(

':') + 2);

String compName =

null;

if( compId != null && compId.trim().length() > 0 )

{

compName = Document.get().getElementById(

"c2").getFirstChildElement().getFirstChildElement().getFirstChild().getNodeValue();

}

dialogbox = new DialogBox();

Panel panel =

new Panel();

panel.setStyleName(

"main-panel");

panel.setHeader(

true);

panel.setTitle(

" Comment on -"+ model +"/"+ compName);

MessageBox.alert(

"Manish 111");

final RichTextArea rta = new RichTextArea();

panel.add(rta,

new BorderLayoutData(RegionPosition.CENTER));

com.gwtext.client.widgets.Button saveCommentBut =

new com.gwtext.client.widgets.Button("Save");

final String authenticatedUser = user;

final String selectedModelCompId = compId;

final String selectedModelCompName = compName;

MessageBox.alert(

"Manish 222");

Panel bttnPanel =

new Panel();

saveCommentBut.addListener(

new ButtonListenerAdapter()

{

public void onClick(com.gwtext.client.widgets.Button button, EventObject e) {

try

{

String commentText = rta.getText();

saveComment(authenticatedUser,

model,selectedModelCompId,selectedModelCompName,commentText != null? commentText.trim():commentText , modelDir);

}

catch(RequestException re)

{

MessageBox.alert(re.getMessage());

}

}

});

bttnPanel.addButton(saveCommentBut);

MessageBox.alert(

"Manish 333");

com.gwtext.client.widgets.Button cancelCommentBut =

new com.gwtext.client.widgets.Button("Cancel");

cancelCommentBut.addListener(

new ButtonListenerAdapter()

{

public void onClick(com.gwtext.client.widgets.Button button, EventObject e)

{

dialogbox.clear();

dialogbox.hide();

}

});

bttnPanel.addButton(cancelCommentBut);

MessageBox.alert(

"Manish 444");

panel.add(bttnPanel,

new BorderLayoutData(RegionPosition.EAST));

MessageBox.alert(

"Manish 555");

dialogbox.setAutoHideEnabled(false);

dialogbox.setModal(true);