javax.servlet.ServletException: Content-Type was '(null)'. Expected 'text/x-gwt-rpc'.

Twentyseven

Apr 19, 2010, 1:28:10 PM4/19/10
to Google Web Toolkit
Hello,

We're using GWT 2.0, Spring 2.5.
On our production server we have sometime this error :

SEVERE: Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call
javax.servlet.ServletException: Content-Type was '(null)'. Expected
'text/x-gwt-rpc'.
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPCServletUtils.checkContentType(RPCServletUtils.java:
366)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPCServletUtils.readContentAsUtf8(RPCServletUtils.java:
172)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.readContent(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:
179)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:
215)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:
62)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:
637)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:
717)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
290)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
206)
at org.springframework.security.util.FilterChainProxy
$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:378)
at
org.springframework.security.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:
109)
at
org.springframework.security.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:
83)

I really don't know what happens and what cause this error.

Thank's

Ed

Apr 19, 2013, 6:54:16 AM4/19/13
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I see this sometimes as well.
How can this be solved? Maybe putting a mime type in the web.xml ?

Op dinsdag 20 november 2012 19:09:23 UTC+1 schreef eliranmal het volgende:

same here.

using GWT 2.4 and spring security (3.0.7), this appears during a login-logout-login scenarios.