A class conflict in a release build in GWT 2.4.0

Y2i

Sep 10, 2011, 4:13:33 AM9/10/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Before GWT 2.4.0 I used a normal json.jar that contains org.json.JSONTokener.<init>(Ljava/io/Reader;)V constructor.
Now requestfactory-server.jar contains a stripped down JSONTokener without this constructor.  In release build I'm getting an java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.json.JSONTokener.<init>(Ljava/io/Reader;)V

How can this be fixed (preferably without editing requestfactory-server.jar source code) ?

Thank you in advance.

Thomas Broyer

Sep 10, 2011, 4:45:52 AM9/10/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
You can try the requestfactory-servlet.jar from Maven (http://search.maven.org/#browse%7C1357029938) which doesn't bundle the dependencies; but if you do that, you'd have to test extensively that RF still works with your version of the JSON lib.

Y2i

Sep 10, 2011, 11:42:24 AM9/10/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Thomas, the jar from Maven repository fixes the problem!