GWT 2.8.1 Super Dev Mode Out Of Memory

Anand Deshmukh

Aug 7, 2017, 5:12:38 PM8/7/17
to GWT Users
Hello All,

We have recently upgraded large enterprise product from GWT 2.7 to 2.8.1 but we are facing huge challenge with Super Dev Mode with getting frequent chrome crash with Out Of Memory errors which were not present in GWT 2.7 compilation. Any typical memory and browser requirements?

Any pointers for this is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Anand

jeslin...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2017, 2:50:56 PM9/12/17
to GWT Users
Hi, is there any update on this issue ? I do face the same issue.

永井翔

Sep 29, 2017, 10:25:36 AM9/29/17
to GWT Users
Hi, I have same problem..

we have crash problem in gwt2.8.1 and internet explorer11.
we don't use super dev mode..in the case..we got ie crash.

do you know someone solution?

2017年8月8日火曜日 6時12分38秒 UTC+9 Anand Deshmukh: