500 non-HTTP request or response in Equinox

Jose Luis Hernandez

Jun 2, 2011, 6:30:54 AM6/2/11
to Google Web Toolkit
Hello!
I am deploying a GWT application on Equinox! I have developed a Spring
framework (Spring Dynamic Modules) in Equinox to run bundles. Well,
when I run GWT application I get first html page. However if I click a
button to call server, the server reply with 500 non-HTTP request or
response.
The trace is:

HTTP ERROR: 500</h2><pre>non-HTTP request or response</pre>
h3><pre>javax.servlet.ServletException: non-HTTP request or response

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:715)

at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)

at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:
362)

at
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:
216)

at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:
181)

at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:
726)

at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:405)

at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:
206)

at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:
114)

at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:
152)

at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:
505)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection
$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:842)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:648)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:
211)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:
380)

at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:
395)

at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool
$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:450)

Spring includes package javax.servlet and I import such package. Could
someone help me please??
Thanks in advance!

Juan Pablo Gardella

Jun 2, 2011, 10:54:03 AM6/2/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Are you package servlet-api jar in your war?

Jose Luis Hernandez

Jun 2, 2011, 12:56:23 PM6/2/11
to Google Web Toolkit
Yes!
I have created another custom bundle which includes servlet-api
library. After that, I import the bundle in my war.

On Jun 2, 4:54 pm, Juan Pablo Gardella <gardellajuanpa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Are you package servlet-api jar in your war?

Juan Pablo Gardella

Jun 2, 2011, 1:20:54 PM6/2/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Remove servlet-api and test. I suppose Equinox have this jar.