Problem

ggdmghk

May 17, 2011, 5:57:59 AM5/17/11
to Google Web Toolkit
I would appreciate any help. I am trying to install a program and Java
just pop up the next message:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Annotator
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)

It is a problem with the program or I am missing something on the way?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Juan Pablo Gardella

May 17, 2011, 10:07:21 AM5/17/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Annotator

Is a classpath issue. You don't have the jar or class Annotator in your classpath.

Put some information about your enviroment. Are you use GWT? what version?, etc

Juan