RequestFactory EntityProxy and AutoBean category

Krishna

Feb 1, 2011, 8:00:46 PM2/1/11
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi,

Does RequestFactory EntityProxy supports AutoBean category (http://
code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/AutoBean#Categories) ?
i. e. Can I define a category for an EnitityProxy? If yes, how can I
do that?

Thanks!
Krishna Caldas

Lars Huber

Mar 24, 2011, 2:54:19 PM3/24/11
to Google Web Toolkit
I believe I read about it. Actually it's not available but it is
planned. Is this right? If yes, for when?

Jānis Ābele

Jun 8, 2011, 11:40:51 AM6/8/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I could not find no information in documentation nor GWT issues tracker. Can some of developers comment on this to clarify situation?

Thomas Broyer

Jun 8, 2011, 4:41:53 PM6/8/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I found that: http://markmail.org/message/dbubf72gpke6lvvu

I believe I saw a clearer signal that it was planned (but not scheduled) but couldn't find it back.