insert data into database in testbox

Bita Mirshafiee

Mar 28, 2015, 3:08:42 AM3/28/15
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have a simple application containing a TextBox and Button, the point is that when I write something in the TextBox and click the Button the text in the TextBox saved in database, here is what I wrote, but I don't know how to save it by clicking:

        button.addClickHandler(new ClickHandler() {
            @Override
            public void onClick(ClickEvent event) {

                //method to save the data

            }
        });

Any help would be appreciated alot.

Bita

Abdullah

Mar 28, 2015, 10:31:05 AM3/28/15
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
TextBox txt=new TextBox();

  button.addClickHandler(new ClickHandler() {
            @Override
            public void onClick(ClickEvent event) {

                //method to save the data

              txt.getValue(); //Get the value from textbox and send it to server to saved in database

            }
        });