Error 404 while download gwt chrome plugin

Silvio Domingos

Jan 8, 2017, 10:39:02 AM1/8/17
to GWT Users
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to download the gwt plugin to chrome. however i always got 404 error  using the url http://www.gwtproject.org/missing-plugin/
Is it happening with everyone or only me?

Best,

Thomas Broyer

Jan 8, 2017, 10:44:05 AM1/8/17
to GWT Users
It's not just you, but it's not unexpected: plugins have been disabled in Chrome for a while, and forbidden within extensions too.
What that means is we need to update the missing-plugin page; though nowadays I don't think it works in many browsers… (very old Firefox, and maybe IE: no Chrome, no Safari, no Edge, no recent Firefox)

Thomas Broyer

Jan 8, 2017, 11:08:07 AM1/8/17
to GWT Users