Please Clarify - CritSit needs answer

TBGameDesign

Jun 10, 2017, 4:29:12 AM6/10/17
to GWT Users
Which Version of GWT is required to run in Edge?

Which Version of Edge supports GWT?

I would Humbly Appreciate your response!

Right now we are getting errors on an app that Uses GWT 2.4 and Java 1.7. The App hangs and the device even seems to lose WiFi (Have to log back in to it or the app over and over) when running the App. Can anyone deduce the reason? Is the GWT and Java cause of this?

Thank you,
TB

Thomas Broyer

Jun 10, 2017, 7:24:24 AM6/10/17
to GWT Users
From memory, you'll want to use at least GWT 2.7; but as a rule of thumb you should always aim at using the latest version (2.8.1 currently).

Rodolfo Raya

Jun 10, 2017, 10:25:47 AM6/10/17
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Apps compiled with GWT 2.5.1 work fine with Microsoft Edge.

Regards,
Rodolfo