Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Thomas Broyer

ungelesen,
13.03.2016, 20:19:2313.03.16
an GWT Contributors, jens.ne...@gmail.com
Hi all,

Here's a document a wrote (months ago actually) about the differences between Google Code Hosting and GitHub wrt their respective issue trackers.

We discussed it briefly at our last Steering Committee meeting last Wednesday and, as no one had objections, we decided that we'd share it here and seek feedback for a week before setting (some of) those rules in stone.
I propose short-term goals of:
  • deleting old labels (e.g. ReviewBy-* labels)
  • using the Review-Pending label and adding links to the reviews in comments
  • using milestones and closing issues when resolved (rather than using a FixedNotReleased label)
We can sort out other details (assignment, etc.) later, but your feedback is welcome.

I'd also like to align Category-* labels with the "modules" from https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vyncxfuujIJ3L-PBLNM68tfeXRFZ4qDdnWEodblmvRg/edit

Thanks in advance.

Stanislav Spiridonov

ungelesen,
18.03.2016, 05:52:1418.03.16
an GWT Contributors, jens.ne...@gmail.com
Hi,

our last Steering Committee meeting last Wednesday

Please, publish meeting notes, if it is't a secrete :)

Best,
Stas

Thomas Broyer

ungelesen,
18.03.2016, 06:00:2218.03.16
an GWT Contributors, Daniel Kurka

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 10:52:14 AM UTC+1, Stanislav Spiridonov wrote:
Hi,

our last Steering Committee meeting last Wednesday

Please, publish meeting notes, if it is't a secrete :)

Daniel (cc'd) was taking the notes during the meeting; let's ask him ;-)

Jens

ungelesen,
18.03.2016, 06:53:5318.03.16
an GWT Contributors
Ok I have added a bunch of feedback comments directly in the document.

In general I think its fine although we should try hard to minimize labels and use good colorization of labels.

-- J.

Thomas Broyer

ungelesen,
14.04.2016, 10:11:3714.04.16
an GWT Contributors
FWIW, I started doing some of the things I highlighted in the document:
  • created GitHub milestones and replaced the Milestone-* labels with assignments to the corresponding milestone, for all releases back to 2.1.0 (older release still to be migrated). When there was labels for RCs, I merged them all into the final release; that was only affecting old releases for which we don't need to keep such level of details.
  • assigned all FixedNotReleased issues to the 2.8 milestone, closed them, and deleted the label.
  • deleted all ReviewBy-* labels.

On Monday, March 14, 2016 at 1:19:23 AM UTC+1, Thomas Broyer wrote:

Daniel Kurka

ungelesen,
14.04.2016, 10:13:0914.04.16
an GWT Contributors

[...]