Change to SerializbleTypeOracleBuilder constructor removing an argument

Kay Pac

Jul 22, 2016, 7:13:38 PM7/22/16
to GWT Contributors
In change 580db4248fc38f9721d0a920cabfc2b17e10d73f (http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1113801/show), the constructor for SerializableTypeOracleBuilder was changed.

from:  public SerializableTypeOracleBuilder(TreeLogger logger, PropertyOracle propertyOracle, GeneratorContext context) throws UnableToCompleteException
to:   public SerializableTypeOracleBuilder(TreeLogger logger, GeneratorContext context) throws UnableToCompleteException

There is code in a third-party project, the "gwt20 atmosphere extension" that uses this constructor to create this object. I simply removed the second parameter since it passed in "
context.getPropertyOracle()".

But I wonder if this is the correct change. Should this code be calling static method "createSerializableTypeOracleBuilder" instead?

I am unfamiliar with most of this code, so I am unsure how to proceed.
The code in question is here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Atmosphere/atmosphere-extensions/master/gwt20/modules/atmosphere-gwt20-client/src/main/java/org/atmosphere/gwt20/rebind/SerializerGenerator.java

on line 87/

Kay