GWT Maven Samples update for GWT 2.8

Brandon Donnelson

Dec 2, 2015, 10:36:07 PM12/2/15
to GWT Contributors
I updated the Maven samples.

https://gwt-review.googlesource.com/14050

I'm not sure why I had to turn on GSS in the module. Possible I missed where it was getting turned off at. Anyway, the patch up above fixes the gss errors. By the way if you're wondering why I had to turn on gss conversion, it's b/c there is some legacy css in the core.

Julien Dramaix

Dec 3, 2015, 4:14:05 AM12/3/15
to GWT Contributors
GSS is not turned on by default because we want that people migrate to GWT 2.8 without being blocked by the GSS migration.
As I said in my previous mail, the compiler is smart enough to choose the right resource file (if both are provided) depending wether GSS is enabled or not. If you find a .css file in the sdk that doesn't have its gss equivalent, it's a bug.

Julien