GWT Meetup 2015

Bhaskar Janakiraman

May 1, 2015, 4:35:57 PM5/1/15
to google-web-tool...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,
We plan to host a GWT Meet-up this year at Google at our Mountain View Campus, in the two days prior to Google I/O, May 26 & 27. Details are in the form below.

Note: Attendance is by invitation. If you are not a Steering Committee member or maintainer and want to attend, please contact a Steering Committee member or maintainer to invite you.

Bhaskar

Brandon Donnelson

May 7, 2015, 1:32:19 AM5/7/15
to google-web-tool...@googlegroups.com
I'm going...

Brandon Donnelson

May 7, 2015, 1:34:14 AM5/7/15
to google-web-tool...@googlegroups.com
If folks are interested I could talk about the Eclipse plugin... thoughts?

Julien Dramaix

May 7, 2015, 8:05:10 AM5/7/15
to google-web-tool...@googlegroups.com
It would be nice to have a status about the Eclipse plugin indeed.  IIRC, sessions are recorded so people will be able to watch your session afterwards.

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 7:34 AM Brandon Donnelson <branfl...@gmail.com> wrote:
If folks are interested I could talk about the Eclipse plugin... thoughts?

Brandon Donnelson

May 7, 2015, 9:04:44 AM5/7/15
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
Sounds good, I can whip something up. I'll should have some new docs, videos and plugin preview ready to go too.

Have a good day,
Brandon Donnelson

Julien Dramaix

May 8, 2015, 7:05:33 AM5/8/15
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
We could also discuss about the website. Several things need to be fixed and we could discuss how to reorganize content of the website (old articles should be removed for instance)

Brandon Donnelson

May 8, 2015, 11:47:36 AM5/8/15
to Google Web Toolkit Contributors
Good idea. Is there a Spreadsheet started for talks and sessions? I think something was floating around last year.

Have a good day,
Brandon Donnelson

Bhaskar Janakiraman

May 8, 2015, 7:09:25 PM5/8/15
to google-web-tool...@googlegroups.com, bjanak...@google.com
Hi Folks,
I'm still looking for more people to pre-register, we have a lot more room, and space for talks.

The deadline for pre-registration was May 8, but I'm extending it to 10th (Sunday). If we don't have enough people, I'll probably cancel or postpone to another time. Will let everyone know by Monday for sure.

Bhaskar

Bhaskar Janakiraman

May 11, 2015, 7:15:42 PM5/11/15
to google-web-tool...@googlegroups.com, bjanak...@google.com
Hi Folks,
So far I have ~16 pre-registrations, including Googlers. This is a bit short of what I'd like, but I'll go ahead and plan to hold the event.

Pre-registered folks, please wait for a confirmation email from me before you book your travel.

I'm going to leave the form accessible since I have a few more spaces to fill.

Thanks,
Bhaskar